Sunday, January 08, 2017

Simplicity in Jesus



If I could give one precious gift to those I love it would be the gift of simplicity I have found in Jesus.  Simplicity found in Jesus is a gift that would serve them all and last forever.  His simplicity has blessed me more than any other gift.  I know His simplicity deeply blesses.

His simplicity is the gift that calms the heart, lowers the level of fear and gives a vision of the path that lies ahead.  His simplicity makes any place a good place to be.  His simplicity makes me a better person to be around.  His simplicity makes the world a hopeful place.

When Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father except through Me" He was saying much more than "Come with Me to heaven."   He was saying "Come with Me back to the essence and simplicity of the Creator."


Following Jesus has set my feet on the path to simplicity.  Neither life nor death is complicated in Jesus.  "For to me to live is Christ and to die is gain."

Bud McCord
Abide International

No comments: