Saturday, May 05, 2007

Radio


One of our Ask for !5 prayer requests was for funds to do a daily radio broadcast here in Brazil. God has answered that prayer with a gift from some very dear Abide Partners.
During my recent trip to the USA I bought some recording equipment that we have installed in our apartment where I can record programs for the broadcasts and then e-mail them to the station in southern Brazil where our dear friend Edson Bruno will turn my recording into a professional broadcast quality program of 15 minutes.
We hope to start soon and complete 250 programs that will take us through year one.
Thanks for praying.
The young man installing the equipment is the sound tech from our church. Rogerio is a deeply spiritual young man and a great help to this technically challenged radio broadcaster--me.

No comments: