Friday, January 22, 2010

Surrendered Life-A Connection



"God orchestrates our circumstances to educate our faith" Oswald Chambers.
This has been my experience as a follower of Christ and as one who is learning to abide in Christ.
Every detail God orchestrates in my life leads to a deepening of my awareness of how generous God is to those who seek Him.
God orchestrated a new friendship for me in 2009. God introduced Pam and me to Dale and Tori Shows from Memphis, Tennessee.
God used a friend named to Jimmy Ervin to give Dale a message--"You need to talk to Bud McCord about the Surrendered Life."
Dale listened. Dale flew to Brazil and spent a week with us. Our hearts connected in Jesus and we are now enjoying the oneness that comes from surrendering to and abiding in Jesus.
In January of 2010 Dale officially launched his new ministry called Surrendered Life Ministries located in Memphis. He invited me to teach the Satisfying Life seminar as the new ministry's opening event. It was wonderful
Learning to see every detail as my faith education has been helping to see God in every detail.
God is purifying my heart. "Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God."

No comments: