Monday, June 02, 2014

Biblical Enough



The Bible is inspired by God to take me to Jesus so Jesus can take me to God.

If I do not see Jesus as the way, I am not Biblical enough.

If I do not see Jesus as the truth, I am not Biblical enough.

If I do not see Jesus as the life, I am not Biblical enough.

If I do not hear Jesus’ voice above all other voices,  I am not Biblical enough.

If I do not love Jesus above all other loves,  I am not Biblical enough.

If I do not value Jesus above all human opinions,  I am not Biblical enough.

If I do not see Jesus as all, I am not Biblical enough.

The Bible is always trying to take me to place where I experience Jesus as enough.  When Jesus is truly enough for me and I am continuously at rest in Him in God’s presence I will finally be Biblical enough and the Bible will have done its job.

“Christ is all”  Col. 3:11
 

Bud McCord
Abide International

No comments: