Thursday, July 10, 2008

T-shirts



The official shirt of Brazil is the T-shirt. Whoever invented this simple shirt should be famous. Does anyone know who invented the T-shirt. I don't.

If you want to get your message out here in Brazil just have it stamped or printed or sown on a T-shirt and the message will get out. What I have seen on T-shirts here has been nothing short of amazing and crazy.

I once saw a T-shirt that said "The Marines are Arriving!" I guess they wanted the Marines to sound less threatening.
Anything with English sells better here so people who don't read or speak English do their best.

I recently received a T-shirt that I proudly accepted and wore. It says "Disciple 24X7-moment by moment" on the front.
On the back it says "100% Satisfied in Jesus".

The shirt is the official shirt of the Celebrate Recovery ministry of a dynamic church near Rio. They have successfully made Abiding in Jesus moment by moment their definition of true Recovery.

Would you be willing to go public with this shirt? I hope so!

No comments: